martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

My experience with english at the university.


Hello classmates and teacher, today I’m going to talk about my experience learning English at the university.

Since I was studying at school I had problems with English and for that reason, at the university I had to do all the levels of the language.  

I think there are many things to upgrade, especially at the first levels. The first and the second one English levels could count with exercises that could help us to practice the language out of classes

Also I think that for upgrade the way of teaching English at my university it should exist a special classroom conditioned for the English learning process. Besides we could receive Cds and that kind of material to improve the auditory understanding of the language.

In my English class, I still have the problems that I used to have a long time ago. But I think that the new modality of the level four, where I have to record videos from my house, it’s a little bit more comfortable for me.

The opportunity of don’t speak in public, makes me control a little bit better my tensions, even when it’s not that easy for me to speak in English.

I think that in my case, I should take an English class in the future to try to learn again the language from the beginning, because I think that I didn’t learn enough at the university.


That’s why I would like that my classmates could have better conditions to learn language, especially the people like me that used to have problems with English since they were at school.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think just like you, if the English Programme has failures at the base, obviously we will have problems in the next levels. And I'm so nervous about the final test too.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. Cony, I understand you a lot because the same goes for me with English, and as you said to me: you are one of the only compañeras who is in the same situation. We already have very little time left of this course, and we are going to spend English as it is.


    Postscript: Comment on my blog, please <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Im one hundred percent agree with you, sometimes I feel the English program is design for people that already know English. I consider that it is so unfair that programe don't be inclusive in that area. Maybe this will help to improve the learning methods of English. This a really big problem in the entire country, there so many schools that doesn't have good levels of English. But you have been so brave honey, pushing your limits and fighting against your fears. And that key of success.

    ResponderEliminar