martes, 3 de octubre de 2017

My dream job

When I was little around eight years old my dream was become a police woman, I think it’s because the school where I studied was close from a police station so the cops came in and out all day. Also they visited us and gave speeches about their work. I think it’s funny because today that’s one of the jobs that I hate the most.

Actually I would like to have a job that let me develop my mind and my intellectual skills, but also be related with people. I think study journalism can really help me to get a job with that characteristics that blend field job visiting and reporting in different places from the city and the data analysis.

Really my dream job it’s not as a journalist reporting at the streets all my life, I think that is a stage that I have to try but my real skills are closer to the reflections and analysis, that’s why I’m closer to an inside job. I think an ideal job would be writing opinion columns or subjecting to analysis relevant topics more than working with day-to-day news. This preference it’s not because of the salary, even when I want to get enough money to take care of myself, the money it’s not that important for me as being doing what I think I do good.


Anyway I have another interests related to the art and Latin-American culture, that could get together merging culture and journalism,  also make in me travel to know Latinoamérica.  That would be the job of my dreams, getting the art importance, analyzing it and communicating trough the journalism. For that I would like to take more courses related with image and culture industry to prepare myself in a better way in that topic.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cony! I also like the analysis of the cultural and mass industry, it is an incredible subject, study and many reflections. And I love that I want to know Latin America <3
    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Art and culture can perfectly complement journalism. Success in your dream job!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think you have all the necessary skills to work the art industry. Perhaps your dream job it is closer than you think. I hope to read your opinions columns really soon.

    ResponderEliminar