jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

English language challenges


Hi everyone! In this opportunity I’m going to write about what means for me includes English in my academic curriculum from my university career.

When I started studying English at the university, I was a little scared but also with the hope of learn the language because I think it’s necessary for a career like journalism where a lot of information sources could be in English.

Considering that journalism is a communicational career, I think that write blogs every week it’s a great exercise, because involve a continuous control of the writing improvement.
I think that in the blog activity we are evaluated from the learning process and that doesn’t happen at the final test of every level, because that test only show results.

I also think that include English at the subjects of my academic curriculum it’s really necessary, but for that reason it’s important to give more importance in the number of courses and the available equipment.

Finally, I think that the differences that are generated in the English learning during the university phase, are caused because of the biggest differences that actually exist in the entire scholar education in Chile.

I would like that this gap finally it will come to an end in all the subjects, but especially at the English teaching, because I think that learn become really difficult in an adult age and I have understood that the childhood is the best stage to learn languages.

I hope that English education gets better also at the university to give an opportunity for those who didn’t have the chance as children to have a chance as an adults.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! It's really true what you say, the final test just evaluate the "final results" but it's difficult to think that just one final test evaluate all the process and all the things that we've learn in this years, it's crazy right.

    ResponderEliminar