domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

My view on journalism

At the moment of decide what I will study, I never really think about the importance of journalism or about the role that I could have as a communication professional. The only thing that think at the moment was that my qualities were in order to the career and that there I will find topics of my interest like politics, language, history, etc.

Today my situation is so different, I don’t see the journalism from his description anymore in order of the qualities, technics or knowledge space only. Actually and after four years of career, I learn that the journalism it’s not only learn a technic or convert in a well writing and talking person or also have skills to express yourself. The journalism is the formative base of people that at the moment of writing and talking it has to have conscience of what they communicate goes to other people and the understanding of the message it’s not a personal victory, it’s in group.



I saw this collective dimension disappear a lot of times in the traditional media that look for get audience not for give messages, but for get line and lead on the television reading. In my opinion the good journalist always think in the givens of the message like a way of give conscience to the people to make the social reality better.

At the moment of think about my future as a journalist, I would like to find medias worried about the people more than the economics results about their business. And even I know that this is out of my hands, I think that always I can contribute writing and speaking with a social purpose, giving messages with content and about topics with social interest.

1 comentario:


  1. I like your vision of journalism, because I also believe that journalism is a tool to deliver social awareness.
    regards
    Comment my blog, please <3

    ResponderEliminar