martes, 22 de agosto de 2017

My holidays

Hi classmates and teacher I didn't write in a long time, and this time I'm going to speak about my holidays.

My family and I always wait anxious the summer vacations, because we can have fun and free time to be together and travel. Since too many years every summer we go all together to the beach. When I was little we used to go camping to San Antonio and we stay in a cabin. 

In those years we had to rent two cabins to slept, because we are a big family, my mother, my two sisters, my brother and I. Also, we needed space to receive my father during the weekends, because he had to stay in Santiago for work from Monday to Friday.


I remember with love every year that I went to that camp center becuase there, we met with another relatives, like uncles, cousins, or my parents's friends. 

Sometimes I miss those years but even when it was a long time ago, the beach trips are still in my family as a tradition. Since two years ago we go to Isla Negra on vacations, because my sister have a summer house there.

Isla Negra it’s a really quiet beach and during the day we go to the Pablo Neruda's museum, we have lunch in some of the restaurants at the beach shore and we have some shopping in the crafts or just stay at the beach in the afternoon.

My sister's house it's so comfortable for everyone because it has five rooms and around ten beds. We can be all together in the same house and not in differents cabins like how it was before, even when we are a lot of people, I have three little nephews and now also my father pass all the season with us because he doesn't have his old job.



Regrettably this year I can't go with them on vacations, because I have to realize my professional practice in journalism for three month. This makes me really sad because I can't be with my nephews, my sisters and all of my cousins that one year ago also bought a house in Isla Negra so close to my sister's house and they used to go every day at night. Even if I can’t stay with them all the season like I want, I hope I can go and visit them for the weekends like my dad used to do it when we were children.

3 comentarios:

  1. Omg It's so sad you can't go to the family holidays this year. But maybe you can stay at least for one weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I share your pain. I also must do the practice in this summer and I already feel that I won't have vacations to see my family in the south u.u

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, Cony! Your post is very interesting.
    I have never been to Isla Negra, but I hope to know that place and I still do not want to think about practice hahaha.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar